sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Venham mais cinco!

Where do I begin? (Shirley bassey) It was love at first sight! (Kylie Minogue) When you met me, you must have thought: Who's that girl??? (Eve) You shook me all night long! (ACDC) So you asked: are you gonna be my girl? (Jet) And I said: hey ya! (Outkast) You really got me! (The Kinks)  And there was a kiss! (Prince) 
Then we had  holidays in the sun (Sex Pistols), red red wine (Bob Marley) and plenty (Guru & Erykah Badu) of hangovers. (Buraka Som Sistema)
Sometimes, we went toxic (Britney Spears) and we have said: I want to break free (Queen), but then our friends told you "She loves you ya ya" (The Beatles) and you had to surrender. (Chemical Brothers). After all - you thought - with an ass like that (Eminem), you're simply the best(Tina Turner)
And people ask us now: How deep is your love? (Bee Gees) We're rolling in the deep! (Adele)
The end. (The Doors)



Rocking since 07!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário